Sales Executive, Musical Instruments & Accessories
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Sales Executive, Musical Instruments & Accessories At Amify, our vision is to connect brands with the people who love them on Amazon. We are a technology-driven partner for brands looking to maximize their potential on Amazon. We work with top brands to optimize their listings, drive traffic to their products, and protect their brand on the platform. Currently, we are looking for talented sales professionals to join our growing team as a Sales Executive, Musical Instruments & Accessories. This is an unconventional client-focused sales role responsible for engaging, consulting and building long-term relationships with Musical Industry brands on Amazon under a partnership model with Amify. If you're a collaborative team player with solid experience in sales who desires a new journey in your sales career, keep reading! We love open communicators who enjoy relationship building and doing what's best for their brands and the company through strategic thinking, brand and market awareness and innate creativity and drive. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you! What you'll do:
- Drive new business and build relationships with brand partners across the Musical Instruments & Accessories categories on Amazon, targeting strategic and quality brands
- Leverage your own network within the Musical Instruments & Accessories space to explore opportunities and get connected to the right decision makers
- Understand the full scope of a prospective partners business (primary focus will be in the Musical Instruments & Accessories category, with some opportunities in other allied verticals) and how Amazon fits into their larger business strategy
- Reach out and engage with prospects to assess their needs and identify a potential fit as a brand partner
- Own the process. Negotiate agreements and work cross-functionally with other teams by building a strategy to reach a closed contract and full onboarding
- Be organized. Have a clear understanding of each prospect's status, carefully tracking active opportunities and appropriately prioritizing more important, strategic deals
- Attend business meetings, trade shows, and other industry events to get in front of potential brand partners
- Strive to be a true asset on a high-performance sales team
- Effectively engage with senior leadership to support their needs and provide status reports
- Other projects as assigned Who you are:
- Confident: You're a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
- Passionate: You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you're good at it.
- Persuasive: You're an expert at navigating challenges and negotiating agreements and buy-in from your team and our customers.
- Adaptable: You're positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of an ever-changing environment.
- Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don't give up easily. What you should have:
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in sales, business development, account management, or channel sales required
- Industry experience in the Musical Instruments & Accessories category
- Self-starter, pro-active, and results driven
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative e-commerce environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salesforce experience preferred Our Core Values:
- BE TRANSPARENT: We are open, honest, and candid.
- OWN IT: We recognize that the choices we make shape the future of our company.
- EMBRACE CHANGE: We encourage venturing off the beaten path with curiosity to challenge the status quo.
- THINK BIG: We are smart and take strategic risks to advance our business forward.
- TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK: Work together in a way that sets us apart.
- BE THE EXTRAORDINARY YOU: Each team member's individual awesomeness is valuable and is a contribution to who we are as a company. The good stuff:
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Our office is in the heart of old town and overlooks the Potomac River
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Company Paid Professional Development
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite caf--
- Paid building parking/public transportation subsidy
- Free snacks & drinks
- Paid company cell phone plan (employee only)
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance and 401K w/ matching
- Sweet deals on awesome products
- Flat management structure. Titles don't matter here, and we all sit in the same area
- The BIG one Work-Life Balance
Keywords: Amify, Washington DC , Sales Executive, Musical Instruments & Accessories, Sales , Alexandria, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!