Water Treatment Sales Consultant - Washington DC (CA300)
Company: NCH Corporation
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Water Treatment Sales
Consultant - Washington DC (CA300) Established, Entrepreneurial,
Empowered---Explore the Opportunities! *ChemA Chem-Aqua is the
wholly owned water treatment subsidiary of NCH Corporation, a
privately owned specialty chemicals, maintenance supplies, and
services company with over $1 billion in annual sales. W e are
seeking top-tier talent to support our growth strategy. We offer an
unparalleled training program, uncapped income potential, and a
culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of
work/life balance. Join the Chem-Aqua team, where your initiative
and contributions will be noticed and make a difference. The Water
Treatment Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying,
developing, and servicing existing and new accounts in the greater
-market. They will work closely with our customers to provide water
treatment programs tailored to their specific needs. "This is a
remote position." Responsibilities:
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new
accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on
existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Development and performance of all sales activities in the
assigned territory (i.e. lead generation, cold calling, and
- Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing
- "Hands-on" servicing of accounts which includes but is not
limited to; chemical testing, calibration and repair of chemical
feed related equipment, and visual inspections of systems when
- Schedule service and sales calls - includes daily, weekly and
- Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and
implement customized solutions for our customers Requirements:
- High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred.
- Experience in water treatment, water hygiene, environmental
health and safety, and/or secondary disinfection is preferred, but
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in outside sales with a
proven successful track record.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and management
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with
experience working on teams from multiple locations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and
- MUST be Highly Motivated and a Self-Starter. NCH Corporation
offers a full suite of benefits, employee development and
recognition programs.Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer -and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other
federal, state or local protected class.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Wastewater, Water Treatment, Outside Sales, Sales
Consultant, Direct Sales, Engineering, Sales
Keywords: NCH Corporation, Washington DC , Water Treatment Sales Consultant - Washington DC (CA300), Sales , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!