Front Desk Agent - Full Time
Company: The Doyle Collection USA
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Doyle CollectionAt The Doyle Collection we are leaders in
development and setting standards of excellence in the luxury hotel
sector, one of the world's most dynamic and successful industries.
A select group of urban havens in six major cities throughout
Ireland, the UK and the USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one
thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people
that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most
fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one
is a unique reflection of its setting, providing business and
leisure travellers with a truly memorable luxury experience. The
Dupont Circle Hotel, located in Washington DC is seeking a full
time front desk agent to provide all front office reception duties
to include checking guests in and out of the hotel, assisting
guests with questions and concerns, handling phones and all other
responsibilities to support world class luxury service.Key
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt
handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To liaise with the front office team in finding opportunities
to "surprise and delight" our guests whenever possible.
- To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided
to the level they require and beyond their expectations.
- To work and lead through the Company's Proud Values:
- We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an
- We love saying YES to our guests
- We are Proud of our work, and respect everyone we work
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards
of performance and delivery within all front office
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional and
efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- To answer the switchboard and hotel telephone as per Company
standard of service.
- To develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in
your department and related departments.The ideal candidate for
- Must have previous experience in a similar role in a luxury
hotel or other upscale customer service environment.
- Must be flexible, enjoy a challenge, and is able to work
outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be
objective and positive.
- Comfortable with technology. Experience with hotel PMS systems
is helpful but not required.
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high
standard of service.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multitask.
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire
to progress within the luxury market.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
friendly and genuine.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include am or pm
shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation. The position includes standing
for up to 8-hour shifts, occasional bending, stretching, reaching,
etcFront Desk agents should be able to work a flexible schedule to
include AM (typically 7am -3pm) or PM shifts (typically 3pm -11pm),
and have weekend availability.Benefits package: all team members
are eligible for the following perks
- Competitive salary
- Low cost medical benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick
- 401k with a company match
- Meals on Duty
- Employee Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Educational Support
- Team member referral bonus
- Uniforms and uniform careThe Doyle Collection is an equal
opportunities employer. We do not require the assistance of
recruitment agencies at this time.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Doyle Collection USA, Washington DC , Front Desk Agent - Full Time, Sales , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!