AVP, Strategic Sales Manger Risk Adjustment (Central))
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview of PositionThe AVP Risk Adjustment sales is responsible
for managing a sales team to achieve assigned yearly sales
objectives representing Change Healthcare's multiple product
offerings in the central territory. This is a full-time position
reporting to the Vice President of Sales for Risk Adjustment. We
are looking to expand our sales team immediately by adding a driven
and dedicated sales leader to the team address the expanding market
opportunity in Risk Adjustment and Interoperability. The sales
leader will be responsible for driving strategy and execution in
his/hers assigned territory. Candidates must be able to travel up
to 50%, regional travel to client locations.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy and tactics while
leveraging Change HealthCare's vast resources to achieve or exceed
the assigned sales targets.
- This role will mange up to 5 direct sales executives
- Sell and market all Change Healthcare Risk Adjustment service
to prospective clients
- Attend all pertinent industry conferences, trade shows, and
functions as seen to benefit the organization and grow our client
- Continually grow revenue base in assigned geographic
- Maintain high level relationships with key Payer & Provider
contacts which result in new contract opportunities
- Regularly schedule face-to-face client meetings to follow up on
new business opportunities and re-educate existing clients of
Change Healthcare's available service lines
- Communicate on a regular basis with internal teammates and
management to ensure weekly business growth goals are achieved on a
- Successfully execute sales initiatives and goals within
- Other Duties as assigned
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years of new account sales management experience with
consultative sales experience in technology or BPO services,
payers, government programs and/or health plans
- MBA Degree or equivalent and related experienceWhat other
skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Risk Adjustment experience preferred but not mandatory
- Proven track record of producing annual revenues of over $5
- Ability to leverage your network to generate your own leads as
well as work with inside sales team.
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory
- Proven ability to provide timely and accurate revenue
- Ability to quickly assimilate industry specific information and
account knowledge then translate to a sales strategy.
Ability to develop integrated solutions based on contract offerings
and Client needs.
- Successful track record of working as a part of dynamic,
fast-paced and growing teams that are results oriented and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in
- Strategic and creative thinking - always focusing on
innovative, but measurable solutions.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making
- Highly organized and capable of driving multiple deals to
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel, and WebEx.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this
- General office demands
- Sitting, standing, walking
- Using a computer and telephoneHow much should I expect to
travel?Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of timeEmployees
in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a
company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit
card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.Join our team
today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly
collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!#liremoteJoin
our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
system!COVID MandateAs a federal contractor, Change Healthcare is
adhering to the Executive Order which mandates vaccination. As
such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and employees to show
proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved
accommodation by their date of hire, as a condition of
employment.As we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19
pandemic, we remain committed to doing our part to ensure the
health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our
communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations requests will
be collected once an offer is accepted with Change Healthcare. All
accommodation requests will be carefully considered but are not
guaranteed to be approved.Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
StatementChange Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the
supplemental information at
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
email@example.com with "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Washington DC , AVP, Strategic Sales Manger Risk Adjustment (Central)), Sales , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!