Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative - Washington D.C
Company: Drybar Holdings LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Drybar is a blow dry-only bar and our philosophy is simple. Focus
on one thing and be the best at it. For us that's blowouts. In
fact, our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just
Hiring immediately! We are looking for fantastic retail sales
associates to provide excellent customer service to our
This is not your normal retail sales associate / customer service
position. We are growing faster than ever and fiercely recruiting
amazing sales associates / customer service representatives. At
Drybar, our retail receptionists are called Bartenders because
that's what they do - they tend to the social experience of our bar
atmosphere. This is the coolest retail sales associate / customer
service position on the job market!
So here's our questions for you...Do you hold the power
to------make anyone smile?---befriend strangers?---turn around a
failing customer experience?---remember names and faces?---do five
things at one time?
Did you answer yes to the above?...Then we wanna meet you and we
are hiring immediately!Responsibilities:Here is what Drybar
Bartenders (retail sales associates / customer service
representatives) are responsible for each day:
- As a store associate, leading the client's experience from
check in to check out, ensuring Drybar standards are upheld,
creating a memorable experience for the client.
- Setting the tone of a positive shop atmosphere by approaching
the day as if hosting a party.
- Organizing and executing shop flow between clients and staff in
a positive manner.
- Serving as subject matter expert in the reservation
- Ensuring client information is entered in with accuracy and
- Rebooking appointments during check out while addressing
clients by name.
- Troubleshooting any reservation system issues, make changes to
Client Profiles, optimize appointments to fit business needs, and
check notes to ensure clients' needs are met.
- Optimizing and maximizing appointments with the reservation
system and ensuring timely communication and superior customer
- Engaging clients and serving complimentary beverages.
- Maintaining highest degree of ethics when handling client
payments and stylist tips/commissions. Balance cash drawer at
opening, close and at shift changes.
- Problem solving when faced with client concerns or operational
issues, always ensuring the solution is focused on providing an
excellent experience to the client.
- Maintaining overall shop cleanliness by conducting walkthroughs
behind the bar and keeping the front desk area clean.
- Maintaining clear communication with Shop Management about
overall shop operations
- Educating clients on Drybar products and tools and replenish
after sell through.
- Upholding Drybar's 10 Core Values.
- Being on time for scheduled shifts.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Manager or Manager on
- 1+ years' experience in a fast paced, customer service centric
environment (sales associate, retail sales associate, customer
service representative, store associate, salon associate, or a
- Previous experience with Point of Sale Systems strongly
- Previous salon/spa experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understand the importance of providing amazing customer
- Promote a professional and brand-appropriate image
- Strong communication skills and strong presence
- Self-starter with a leadership mentality
- Pleasant and positive demeanor
- Ability to work at a sustained, fast pace
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Frequently required to stand and/or walk for duration of 6-8
hour long shifts
- Has the technical ability and skills to operate a point of sale
- Problem solver - use logic and support resources to solve
problems at the front desk
- Maintains professional demeanor under pressure
- Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws
regarding background checks
Keywords: Drybar Holdings LLC, Washington DC , Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative - Washington D.C, Sales , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!