Company: Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Agent will perform a variety of assignments including
concierge-level, residential, or event security, response services,
basic driving, and investigations.Essential Functions:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company
location and/or events;
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident,
occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete investigative
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis
planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural
disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Transport the client to and from company location and/or
- Secure the client's residential perimeter;
- Review CCTV, manage access controls, and respond to alarms, as
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.Education, Experience, and
Certifications:High School Diploma or GED with law enforcement,
military, and/or security experience. DC SPO, DCS PPS, and CCW,
- Law enforcement, military, and/or security experience.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and
- Access control systems, CCTV, and alarm monitoring
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.Working Conditions:With or
without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental
capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In
addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to
communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging
individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency
- Work in environments and under conditions that may require
carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective
gear and devices, and/or awareness of personal safety.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to
respond effectively to situations, communicate with employees and
clients, observe and report incidents and direct others.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing and walking, which may be
required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs
and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer
and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions
without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry,
sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related
conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or
Keywords: Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc., Washington DC , Agent (Part-Time), Sales , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!