Overnight Member Services Representative
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Summary The Overnight Member Services Representative will be
responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing
a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members,
prospective members and guests. The Overnight Member Services
Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member
experience by providing a superior level of customer service to
Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. You will
also be responsible for closing that days shift for that business
day as well as creating an accurate bank deposit. You will also be
primarily responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of
the facility to ensure a positive member experience. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Close shift for that business day.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas,
fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (toilets,
faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment, etc.) to the Club
- Follow "Lost and Found Policy" and turn in lost member property
to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Must have a satisfactory background check
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Honest and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, and crouching during
- Frequent talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Ability to work 3rd shift (overnights).
- Must be able to frequently lift over 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Benefits Planet Fit Indy 10 LLC offers a comprehensive benefits
program to all eligible employees. Newly hired full-time employees
are eligible for insurance first of the month following their date
of hire. We offer Medical & Prescription drug plans, HSA (Health
Savings Account) Dental, Vison, Life/AD&D, Voluntary Short Term
Disability (STD), Voluntary Long Term Disability (LTD), and other
additional voluntary benefits! All part-time and full-time
employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan after 3
months of service. EEO Equal Employment Opportunity: Planet Fit
Indy 10 LLC maintains a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in
all employment practices and decisions, ensuring equal employment
opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical, or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
protected status. This applies to both Planet Fit Indy 10 LLC
employees and applicants for employment with the Company. In
keeping with this policy, Planet Fit Indy 10 LLC does not
discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. This nondiscrimination policy extends to all
terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as all
employment actions, including but not limited to recruiting,
hiring, promotions, compensation, training, benefits, and
termination of employment. Employees at a franchise location are
employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the
Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment
matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any
reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of
employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is
responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Washington DC , Overnight Member Services Representative, Sales , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!