Enterprise Sales Client Executive
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Enterprise Sales Client Executive in Gaithersburg, Maryland,
United States - Jobs/Careers - Verizon Learn more about Verizon's
response to COVID-19 Skip to main content
- Search Careers
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Full-Time Sales
- Enterprise Sales Client Executive Enterprise Sales Client
- Gaithersburg, MD, United States
- Full-Time Sales
- Job # 555819
- Date posted - 2021-01-28 Share this Job When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... Our customers are undergoing
transformational change, adapting to a technology revolution,
allied with unparalleled economic and social pressures. Our
industry and competitive landscape is also changing in equal
measure. A Verizon sales professional needs to expertly lead
through this change and bring to bear innovation that delivers
differentiated and tangible business outcomes to our Customers.
Your c-suite customers need solutions to help run more efficiently
and more securely so they can achieve their global goals. You'll
uncover their most pressing challenges - whether it's helping them
protect their information to make it more secure, or to tailor
their network solutions to increase efficiency - we can help. The
full portfolio of our enterprise services will be in your toolkit
for you to craft an unbeatable solution to address the most
pressing client needs. You'll use your energy and expertise to
develop and deliver unique packages that won't just satisfy your
clients, but delight them.
- Developing existing business, driving new sales, and elevating
relationships with multiple clients.
- Understanding client needs and constructing compelling
technical and commercial propositions to meet these needs.
- Responding to RFPs, making compelling business cases, and
identifying new opportunities.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from sale
- Streamlining processes and effectively managing sales
activities and forecasting.
- Being the specialist on our enterprise offerings and bringing
them to life for customers. Note: We will consider flexible working
options (subject to business needs). What we're looking for...
You're the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to
make the biggest impact possible. You're comfortable working and
communicating with all types of people, and they listen to you -
and you know how to translate the benefits of technology into
easy-to-understand language. You have an intense drive to succeed
and to help others around you to be at their best. You know your
success depends upon your clients' success.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license. Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience providing complex solutions and/or systems
- Experience meeting or exceeding challenging sales targets.
- Experience managing multiple projects and deals under tight
- Experience cultivating trusting customer relationships at the
executive level. Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an
equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more. Share this Job
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS Moving the world forward togetherOur credo
is at the core of the
V team culture. Perks that work for youView our benefits Learn
moreExplore more about Sales jobs Your Careers AccountCreate /
update your career account Related Careers Sales Jobs in
Gaithersburg, MD Part-Time Retail Sales Representative -
Gaithersburg, MD, United States Show all... Services & Solutions
- Home Services
- Mobile Plans
- Small and Medium Business
- Enterprise Solutions
- Verizon Connect
- Public Sector
- Partner Solutions Support
- Mobile Online Support
- Home Online Support
- Contact Customer Support
- Sign in to your Account
- Store Locator Network Technologies
- 4G LTE
- Fiber Optics
- Multi Edge Compute (MEC) Innovation
- 5G Labs
- 5G First Responder Lab
- New Business Incubation
- Verizon Ventures
- 5G Future Forum
- "The Network" Thought Leadership Ad and Content Platforms
- Verizon Digital Media Services
- Verizon Media Advertising Solutions
- Verizon Media Platform Solutions
- In the know Follow Careers Follow Verizon News Follow Inside
Verizon Follow Customer Support
- --2021 Verizon
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Open Internet
- Important Consumer Information
- About Our Ads
- Site Map
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Washington DC , Enterprise Sales Client Executive, Sales , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!