Sr. Director, Federal Sales - Display Solutions
Company: Samsung Electronics Per--
Posted on: February 25, 2021
defaults according to your location. You can change
Country/Language at the bottom of the page. If you are a European
Economic Resident, please click here . If you are a resident of
U.S., please click here . If you are a resident of Korea click here
. * Please visit Samsung_Jobs to see job posting in Samsung
Manufacturing subsidiaries. * If you would like to be notified of
new opportunities when they are posted, please click here . You
will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have
one. Washington D.C., USA Home Office Position SummaryFor decades,
Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation. We see beauty in
achieving excellence and our passion for change fuels our
discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We believe
that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so
we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits
of what's possible, and constantly innovate.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and
diversity of our talented people - they are at the forefront of
everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued
success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily
dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve
unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace
and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the
unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable
zone. Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung,
we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us. Role and Responsibilities
Samsung is seeking Senior Federal Sales Leader that is Customer
Focused, Organizationally Savvy and a Strategic Thinking
professional to serve as our Sr. Director of Sales - Federal
Government, Display Solutions.In this role you will grow our
Federal Government B2B Display portfolio by providing the most
innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market
Disruption. You would be responsible for insuring Samsung's Display
revenue growth goals are achieved. Additionally, you would be
responsible for managing our field sales team maximize Samsung
share of wallet is achieved with strategic partners. You will
manage an active partnership with a broad range of constituents
including the key leaders in Sales, Marketing, Services and Supply
Chain and various internal and external customers. You will be
expected to develop and maintain positive, professional,
collaborative relationships internally, complies with Company
policies and procedures with all staff and markets, use rigid
ethical considerations to guide decisions and act in accordance
with Company values, and exhibits exceptional skills in client
relationships, analysis, accountability, and leadership.--Primary
areas of responsibilities include:
- Possess business acumen and strong analytical and complex
problem-solving skills; ability to translate KPIs and results into
actionable insights and initiatives to drive top/bottom line
- Outstanding leader and team player with strong cross-functional
collaboration skills; proven record for motivating and coaching a
- Driven and results-oriented; acts with a sense of urgency
without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence
decision-makers and align stakeholders across multiple
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all
assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Project management experience; ability to manage multiple and
- High-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, executive
presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive
- Responsible for owning the Federal Government sales, sales team
and supporting sales strategy so as to maintain long term, trusted
customer, system integrators and partner relationships.
Successfully execute plans to grow sales revenues and expand our
strategic product footprint.
- Lead a team 4 Public Sector sales representatives covering top
tier federal agencies and specifically 10 major Federal Government
- Establish annual sales targets and respective division go to
market strategies to ensure quarterly revenue targets are exceeded
and foundation is being laid for long term three to five year
- Track marketing investment program and ensure effectiveness and
ROI on multi-million dollar investments.
- Responsible for the development, nurturing and ongoing
relationship and management of our Display Channel Partner Teams to
ensure Samsung products are top of mind as part of their sales
- Manage top level customer relationships at the executive
c-level and VP's customer business units.
- Aligns resources to accomplish all objectives.--
- Other duties as assigned to improve performance of self or
others.-- Skills and Qualifications Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 15+ years of related vertical sales
- Prior experience leading a display sales team with solid
working knowledge of the following product categories: Large Format
Displays, LCD Desktop Displays and LED Signage - Strongly
- Proven ability to successfully lead sales teams, developing
long term growth strategies and exceed annual assigned sales
- Understanding of solution selling - specifically around Display
- Strong track record of building collaborative Display sales and
channel relationships at executive levels.
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, and present
- Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite.
- Must have demonstrated sales, project and program management
- Prior experience managing a team of 2+ employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Firm understanding on how to inspire, mentor and lead both
individuals and teams.
- Prior experience in the consumer electronics industry
- Prior experience with marquee brands & technologies preferred.
which defaults according to your location. You can change
Country/Language at the bottom of the page. If you are European
Economic Resident, please click here .* Samsung Electronics
America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a
diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Posted 4 Days Ago Full time R34224
About Us Job Alerts: If you would like to be notified of new
opportunities when they are posted, please click here . You will be
asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new
possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation
and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones,
wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems,
and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI,
foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the
development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our
Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into
one of the world's leading technology companies, and become
recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends
across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity
and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To
discover more, please visit our official newsroom at (
Keywords: Samsung Electronics Per--, Washington DC , Sr. Director, Federal Sales - Display Solutions, Sales , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!