Unmanned Aerial Systems Analyst
Company: Noblis ESI
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Noblis is positioned to provide technology and operational
solutions to senior decision makers in the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) in the Science and Technology (S&T)
Our teams of Analysts, Project Managers, Scientists and Engineers
support the DHS Science and Technology Directorate as part of a
multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals tackling
the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges,
and developing solutions to meet homeland security threats.
Specifically, the selected candidate will support the Mission and
Capabilities Support - Borders, Immigration, and Maritime Division
on programs related to counter-UAS as well as beneficial use of
The responsibilities of these team members may include:
* Developing processes,
* Supporting organizational assessments,
* Documenting performer progress,
* Developing Purchase Request packages,
* Developing and maintaining program financial tracking,
* Maintaining programmatic records,
* Coordinating activity planning and managing logistics.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* A./B.S. is required. A Bacheloru2019s in Engineering, National
Security, or related field is desireable.
* Minimum of 5 years of related experience. (Note: a M.A. degree
may be accepted in place of 2 years of experience, therefore a
B.A./B.S. and 3 years of experience may be acceptable).
* SECRET clearance
* Eligibility to obtain DHS access and Suitability
* Excellent communication to include technical writing and editing,
oral communication, organization, critical thinking, and
interpersonal and customer service skills to engage performers and
* Ability to plan individual efforts and follow through to
* Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around
* Competence to function efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding
* Flexible and readily adaptable to change; including changes in
processes, requirements, and priorities
* Willingness to complete wide variety of tasks; everything from
very technical to basic administrative tasks
* Experience with supporting programs employing drones for
* Experience with counter-UAS technologies.
* Experience in business process engineering, performance
management, organizational assessment and evaluation, and quality
* Experience developing and evaluating metrics which tie to
project, program, portfolio, and organization success.
* Experience providing direct or consultant support to major
programs or offices which required evaluation, analysis, and
development of recommended solutions.
* Project Management Professional certification, Agile
ScrumMaster/Project Owner certification, or demonstrated experience
in program management.
* Experience providing consistent and clear communication with
program managers and leadership.
* Experience supporting DoD and/or DHS components (e.g., TSA, CBP,
FPS, NPPD, DNDO/CWMD, USCG, ICE).
* Demonstrated strong technical writing skills, targeting both
technical and non-technical audiences.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel,
* Candidates with a Secret (Top Secret/SCI) clearance and DHS
Suitability are strongly preferred.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving
difficult problems that help our government and our country. We
bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering
expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We
support a wide range of government and industry clients in the
areas of national security, intelligence, transportation,
healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise
engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the
other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our
greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable,
team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work
that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a
drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Noblis ESI, Washington DC , Unmanned Aerial Systems Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!