Intermediate Information Security Analyst
Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Req ID: 51088
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Intermediate Information
Security Analyst to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA),
United States (US).
In this position the ideal candidate will work on one or more of
the following information technology related functions; information
security, incident response, cyber security, insider threat,
computer forensics, certification & accreditation, vulnerability
assessment and management, network data capture, intrusion
detection, log management, auditing, security incident and event
management (SIEM), and penetration testing. This person will be
* Maintain existing security tools and create new security tool
signatures to ensure maximum performance and availability;
* Forensically identify, collect, preserve, analyze and present
computer-related data recovered from an enterprise environment;
* Perform all aspects of intrusion detection, log and audit
management, network and database vulnerability assessment and
compliance management and security configuration;
* Address problems, install, configure, troubleshoot and provide
maintenance and training in response to customer requirements or
* Conduct integration/testing operations and maintenance of systems
* Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain server
configurations (hardware and software) to ensure confidentiality,
integrity and availability.
* Manage accounts, security devices and patches and be responsible
for access control/password/account creation administration;
* Analyze collected information to identify vulnerabilities and
potential for exploitation;
* Provide support in the identification, documentation and
development of computer and network security countermeasures;
* Perform penetration testing on enterprise network;
* Identify network and operating systems vulnerabilities and
* Support the deployment and integration of security tools;
* Develop, update and maintain internal SOPs for all internal
* Provide system operation support, administer hardware and
software inventory and oversee administration of laboratory
* Five (5) years of relevant experience.
* Four (4) years experience in Information System Security, Cyber
Security, Computer Forensics or Insider Threat.
* Two (2) years experience architecting, engineering, integrating,
developing and/or deploying information technology products in an
* Experience and knowledge in network monitoring and intrusion
detection using host based and network-based IDS and log management
* Experience installing, testing, patching and upgrading computer
hardware and operating systems (Windows and Unix) in an enterprise
* Experience using SourceFire, Arcsight, Splunk, NetWitness,
Guidance Software, Digital Guardian, Raytheon (SureView), NMAP,
Metasploit, Request Tracker, Nagios, Intelliview, Nessus and
* Knowledge of FISMA, NIST standards.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, Business or related field.
* Microsoft MCSE. Cisco's CCNA, CCDA, CCIE. CISSP
* SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Washington DC , Intermediate Information Security Analyst, Professions , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!