Senior Air Warfare Analyst SME - Secret Clearance
Company: AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Wanted: The Engineering and Analysis Solutions
Directorate (EASD) of AMERICAN SYSTEMS is looking for a
qualified Senior Air Warfare Analyst/Test Engineer.
As a Senior Air Warfare Analyst/Test Engineer you will:
* Leverage your experience to provide aircraft/weapon
systems DT&E support to fighter/bomber or weapon
program offices and analytical support to the Under
Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
and the Director, DT&E in the area of Air Warfare
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and
personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Senior Air Warfare Analyst/Test
* Advise program T&E working-level integrated product
teams (WIPTs) as they develop Test and Evaluation
Master Plans (TEMPS).
* Prepare Deputy Director, Air Warfare for decision
meetings at the senior OSD or US Air Force/Navy
* Assess and coordinate OSD approval of program TEMPs.
* Assess test results, technical risk, readiness to
execute test strategy, and programmatic issues.
* Conduct analysis of MDAP program s developmental
test results and provide a DT Assessment (DTA) of
program s test planning and execution, performance,
reliability, interoperability, and cybersecurity
prior to acquisition milestones.
* Prepare position papers for senior-level OSD
acquisition decision makers.
* Develop technical positions and policy
recommendations regarding DT&E and
resource/infrastructure support for MDAP programs.
* Represent D, DT&E to other OSD offices and Service
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and
TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Developmental flight test experience of fighter,
bomber, or air-to-air/air-to-ground weapons.
* Bachelor of Science degree and 14 years of
experience in engineering, systems analysis,
management, or related discipline and 10 years
relevant test and evaluation experience in testing
of DoD aircraft weapon systems is desired.
* Test pilot school graduate preferred.
* Experience in DoD MDAP air warfare acquisition
programs developmental test and evaluation programs,
and systems analysis.
* Experience at the OSD or Service headquarters level.
Must be able to quickly draft OSD-level issue
papers, staff summaries, memoranda, and briefings,
translating program technical issues into
executive-level terms for senior executive decision
makers and government staff assistants.
* Working knowledge of the operating practices and
relationships among OSD, Joint Chiefs of Staff,
Service headquarters, and program offices.
* Knowledgeable of the functions and practices of OSD
and the DoD 5000 acquisition instruction.
* Other operational experience and/or shore related
assessment-type positions may satisfy parts of these
* Must have a Secret clearance with the ability to
obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Keywords: AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Washington DC , Senior Air Warfare Analyst SME - Secret Clearance, Professions , Alexandria, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!