Associate Consultant - Aon Assessment Solutions
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Job Family US-DC-Virtual
Aon is looking for an Associate Consultant, Client Care, Aon
Assessment Solutions for the Washington DC or New York city
About Aon Assessment Solutions
Aon Assessment Solutions is a preeminent provider of online
assessments with an award-winning library of adaptive assessments,
advanced simulations, engaging mobile-first applications, and a
large global team of industrial-organizational psychologists to
support our clients and drive best practice by focusing on business
results. We work with our clients to understand and shape the
employment life cycle, from selection through, onboarding,
retention, and development for optimal business results.
What Aon offers to team members:
Aon Assessment Solutions has an opening for an Associate Consultant
on our Client Care team. The Client Care team works in a matrixed
environment to engage in client-facing projects which typically
involve identification, creation, validation, implementation, and
maintenance of online assessments and other hiring tools. Our
clients bring us a wide variety of projects including both public
and private sector, custom and off-the-shelf, global and local, and
then work closely with our consultants to optimize their hiring
processes. We are always engaged in new product development and
interested in being first and best to market with the latest
discoveries in our field. We are regular and active SIOP attendees.
Aon Assessment Solutions provides a great deal of autonomy for our
team members, with support and expertise from your colleagues never
Team members can expect to work on:
* Selection and Assessment Projects: This will include job analyses
(in person or survey-based), selection process and project design,
conducting adverse impact analyses and validation studies, and
writing technical reports. As your skills and experience level
increases, so will your project management responsibilities.
* Product Support: Aon has a giant library of assessments! You will
develop measurement expertise by gaining deep knowledge of our
adaptive assessments, mobile assessments, interactive simulations,
gamified assessments, skills and abilities assessments, custom and
tailored assessments, video interview tools, and more.
* Collaboration: Working closely with both local and global
colleagues as a team to coordinate activities and manage work to
best meet client needs.
* Managing Interns: Directing and managing interns with I-O or
related training. Coaching and developing interns to become the
consultants of the future.
* Research: Staying abreast of the latest research in the field to
provide expert guidance to our clients and ensure alignment with a
best practice approach in all that we do.
* Client Management: Working directly with clients in a
service-friendly manner, fulfilling our obligation to provide
practical project management and world class expertise.
* Data Analysis: Working closely with our Analytics team analyzing
and interpreting results from complex data analyses, managing large
databases and using SPSS and/or R, and using data visualization
techniques to display the ROI to various audiences.
* Other Potential Duties: Our clients give us all types of
interesting and complex requests! We design competency models; we
regularly work with other Aon lines of business.
What you bring to Aon:
* You have a deep interest in selection and assessment. You have
studied both the science of assessment and have knowledge of the
legal guidelines and regulations related to selecting employees in
the U.S. You have an interest in learning about applying these
principles on a global scale.
* You have a high level of integrity and conscientiousness. You can
work alone and still meet deadlines, and are not afraid to ask
questions when you need guidance. You understand that being a
consultant means pushing solid science in to every project, while
also being business focused.
* You have the interpersonal skills and desire to form solid
relationships with your team and our clients. You can present
technical information with confidence and make recommendations with
* You have knowledge of the statistical approaches and methods used
for assessment validation. You are knowledgeable and skilled in
either SPSS (preferred) and/or R, and can interpret and explain the
results of your analyses to a non-technical audience.
* You are tech savvy and comfortable learning various assessment
* You would enjoy some business travel usually less than 10% of
* You have completed either a:
* Ph.D. in I/O (ABD acceptable) OR
* Master s degree with at least two years work experience.
* You have done an internship or have some other practical
experience working in I/O psychology.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, Washington DC , Associate Consultant - Aon Assessment Solutions, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!