All Source Intelligence Analyst, Fort Belvoir, VA (ID#15499)
Company: Cherokee Nation Businesses
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: August 17, 2019
All Source Intelligence Analyst, Fort Belvoir, VA (ID#15499)
The Mission Analyst is assigned to the Defense Threat Reduction
Agency, Joint Mission Assurance Assessment (DTRA JMAA) Division.
The Mission Analyst coordinates development of the Assessment Focus
Statement and All Hazard Threat Assessment (AHTA) for the DTRA
Assessment Team Chief. Coordinating and planning the pre-site
surveys (PSS) for each JMAA in collaboration with the assigned
Mission Support Specialist and the team point of contact(s). An
in-depth understanding of Strategic Missions is required for this
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) offers federal, state and
local agencies a wide range of intelligence, cyber operations and
warfighter support services. CNSP focuses on quality performance in
the collection and analysis of data, dissemination of useful
information, and actionable real-world support to the intelligence
and warfighter communities. Services offered by Cherokee Nation
Applicants Strategic Programs apply to all national security
communities including federal, state and local intelligence
communities, the military and law enforcement agencies.
The Mission Assurance Assessment Program model is designed to
support commanders' risk management processes, providing an
assessment of potential risk to assets determined as critical to
the execution of strategic missions.
The Contractor shall provide skilled, experienced personnel who are
capable of providing contractual and administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Coordinating/planning the pre-site survey (PSS) for each JMAA in
collaboration with the assigned Mission Support Specialist and the
team point of contact(s).
* Scheduling/conducting secure video-teleconference (SVTC) with the
CCMD, Service, and installation points of contact to coordinate the
PSS, discuss the AFS, the All Hazard and Threat Assessment (AHTA),
and any other pertinent issues.
* Reviewing the installation AHTA with the Standard and Training's
Intelligence Research Specialist, team Risk Management Asymmetrical
Tactics Specialist and Emergency Management Specialist.
* Developing the Mission Analysis product using the information
gathered from the AFS, Strategic Mission Assurance Database System
(SMAD) Reviewing Communication plans, Defense Continuity Plans, and
other associated plans and provide feedback to improve the
* Conducting mission analysis briefings to the assigned team prior
to and after the PSS.
* Inputting assessment data into the Mission Assurance Assessment
Standalone Tool (MAAST) or its replacement and providing the data
to the team prior to departure.
* Performing reach-back analysis support to their assigned team
during the conduct of their assessment.
* Conducting a review of the Assessment Team Report to ensure the
impact analysis for each finding/observation accurately defines the
installation, operational, and strategic impacts prior to the final
report is released.
* Loading the final report to the JMAAP portal and notifying the
assigned Technical Editor so they can send out the
* Traveling with the JMAA team as required.
* Conducting data analysis and producing reports and briefings as
* Developing common observations for special presentations such as
Congressional Report, Joint Staff Higher Headquarters Program
Reviews, and conferences. Special request shall be completed within
2 weeks of request unless there are extenuating circumstances.
This position will not have supervisory authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Top Secret Clearance preferred
* Bachelor's degree required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* At least 10 years of experience working with DoD preferred.
* 5 years of military planning experience preferred.
* 3 years on large military staff supporting Strategic Mission
* Experience in conducting research from a variety of sources.
* Ability to effectively communicate via written and oral
* Possess the maturity to work independent and coordinate with
senior military personnel during Pre-Site Surveys
* Capable of providing senior level briefs
* Experience in the use of Access Database, Excel, PowerPoint, and
* Experience working with SharePoint.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with little to no
* Skilled in interpreting data to develop conclusions.
* Knowledge of risk management concepts employed by DoD or
Department of Homeland
* Training and experience in communications, engineering,
intelligence, emergency management, or vulnerability
* Understanding of Mission Assurance.
* Ability to learn and extract data from database systems.
* Ability to develop analytical products and display products in a
variety of means, i.e., charts, graphs, etc.
The duties of this position are primarily performed in a climate
controlled office environment. Occasional travel and overnight stay
may be required.
Salary commensurate with experience; full benefits package
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business?
Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and
compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual
orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights
as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to
the following two sites: EEO Statement - EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This
email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used
to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and
paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of
proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified
protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request,
we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan
accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request
with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative
Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at
"CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or
follow up on job applications.
Keywords: Cherokee Nation Businesses, Washington DC , All Source Intelligence Analyst, Fort Belvoir, VA (ID#15499), Professions , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!