Regional and OTR CDL-A Drivers - Home W/E's- Benefits
Company: NPL Dedicated, LLC
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Give us a call at to understand what position will fit best for
Regional & OTR CDL A Drivers
- $75,000-85,000 per year average
- $0.50 per mile Base PayOver The Road Drivers:
- $85K-$95K per year average
- $0.55 per mile Base pay
Additional pay for:
Stop pay We pay for ALL stops, Detention pay, Clean DOT inspection
pay, Annual bonus, Layover pay, Tenure award
CLICK APPLY BELOW!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO (Paid time off), Holidays, Vacations
- Company uniforms
- Company cell phone provided
- Credit card for company expenses
- Company provided Truck GPS
- Meal advances
Drivers transport dry van loads via 53' sleepers. No Hazmat. Loads
are no touch.
Regional drivers have dedicated schedules. Most schedules are
Monday-Friday/Saturday. We do offer Tuesday-Saturday schedules for
drivers who like to take care of personal business during normal
work nights. It is possible, for Regional drivers, to get home 1-2
days during the week, and always on the weekends.
- 2 years of 53' experience
- Clean MVR no more than 2 moving violations in 36
- Committed to working safely in a safety focused
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in 36 months.
Additionally, no jackknifes, rear ends, or roll overs
NPL Dedicated (NPLD) is a privately owned, quality operated
truckload carrier. We move your shipments on time, every time. With
a company fleet of 53 foot tractor trailers and 24 foot box vans
combined with a national terminal network, we move freight
efficiently, effectively, and at the right price. WE look forward
to your membership to the NPL Family!
Qualified Candidates, Please CLICK APPLY BELOW and we can give you
a call. Otherwise, you are still welcome to ring us at
Keywords: NPL Dedicated, LLC, Washington DC , Regional and OTR CDL-A Drivers - Home W/E's- Benefits, Professions , Bowie, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!