Production Solutions Consultant
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Production Solutions Consultant!
The responsibility of the Production Solution Consultant (PSC) is to be the expert on the full-line of KMBS production print hardware and solutions products. The PSC will work with accounts to provide customer workflow assessments and demonstrations, solution design, configuration and development. This includes the creation of statements of work and initial workflow setup.
The PSC will be responsible to drive software solution, professional services revenue and assist with the sales of KM print production hardware. PSC is intended to be an evangelist, who can think outside the box and lead and lead with value propositions.
Essential Job Functions
* Contributes to the achievement of production print and professional services revenue goals and objectives.
* Collaborates with sales teams to develop customer production print strategy.
* Responsible for pre -sales account opportunity assessment, professional services and software solution expansion.
* Demonstrates the customer solution value through proof of concepts.
* Analyzes customer business requirements and processes.
* Develops customer solutions recommendations and proposals.
* Interacts with the Implementation Team to help advise on resourcing and staffing to execute implementation plans.
* Strong communication skills written and verbal presentation skills.
* Contributes to the development of new techniques, models, and plans to help grow the production print business.
* Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets within assigned territory.
* Maintain, and manage individual sales activities and opportunities in the CRM Management System.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Strong working knowledge of production hardware, services and solutions offerings
* Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas
* Success record of time management and organizational discipline
* Willingness to travel within the market/ territory
* Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent technology.
* Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
* Working knowledge of professional services processes.
* A technical understanding of end to end production printing workflow is essential, as is the ability to create and communicate KM's value propositions, differentiation and solutions benefits to different user personas.
* Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Energetic professional comfortable with prospecting, as a part of a team or independently, for production print opportunities, within new and established clients.
* Ability to sit or stand for long period of time in support of travel or customer meetings/presentations
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
* 2-4 years relevant production print solution consulting and/or sales experience
* Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.---
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Washington DC , Production Solutions Consultant, Professions , Vienna, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!