Senior Acquisitions Consultant
Company: Client Solution Architects
Posted on: February 15, 2019
CSA Guidance Consulting is seeking an experienced Senior Acquisitions/Contracts Consultant to join our team supporting our Navy client in Washington, DC and temporarily at Noblis facility in Reston, VA.
This position requires an active DoD-sponsored Secret security clearance, as well as the ability to work full-time onsite at Washington Navy Yard/ Noblis, Reston, VA.
Job Duties-- Provide acquisitions and contracts support to Naval Enterprise Networks (PMW 205) program office.-- Provide direct support to Procurements Contracts Officer (PCO) regarding scheduling, RFI responses, document status, and multiple assigned deliverables.-- Draft and provide responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) from industry regarding clarification and providing additional documentation in support of Request for Proposals (RFPs).-- Provide support across the acquisition decision activities as well as create acquisition documentation that requires stakeholder/sponsor input. -- Engage and work closely with knowledge management team responsible for maintaining the technical data repository and knowledge management database. -- Provide support translating user requirements into actionable acquisition plans and required acquisition artifacts including PWSs, SOWs, SOOs, and/or contract deliverables.-- Research and review regulations, policies, contract and solicitation documents, preparing and presenting synopses of these documents, and conducting IT contract related studies and analyses leading to recommended process improvement.-- Identify and escalate risks in the areas of cost, schedule, budget, performance, and staffing.
- 7+ years of IT Consultant experience in support of an Acquisition Program Office (U.S. Navy experience preferred).
- Exceptional MS Office skills to include SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Motivated self-starter able to respond to dynamic requirements and short notice deadlines.
- Strong people skills and ability to engage with senior clients in a demanding environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to interface at all levels of government personnel, DoD contractors and vendors.
- Critical thinker, problem solver, and results-oriented.
- Ability to review and present independent findings to other members of their team.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.Preferred Qualifications
- NMCI/ ONE-Net Experience and/or knowledge of NGEN/ NGEN-R requirements highly desired.
- Federal/Commercial contract source-selection experience supporting complex acquisition(s).
- Prior experience supporting OPNAV N2/N6, PMW-205, NNWC, or PEO-EIS.
- DAWIA Level II or III Contracts Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification.
- Agile Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- DAWIA Training and/or Certifications.Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA Rocks! We are a rapidly growing consulting firm recognized for being one of America's Fastest Growing Companies on the Inc. 5000 list for a record 7 years in a row, averaging an 81% increase in revenues for each of the past three years. So how do we do it? Its no secret, we owe the past 15 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class.
Keywords: Client Solution Architects, Washington DC , Senior Acquisitions Consultant, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!