Cyber Security Analyst
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job Description CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst located in Arlington, VA. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have SME level knowledge and be responsible for long-term strategic planning to ensure network capacity meets current and future network requirements including planning for remote hardware and communications facilities, cyber security and development and implementation of methodologies for system analysis, installation and support.
- Leads or participates in strategic, tactical, and operational level planning and management studies to determine the Governments MEO for technical or engineering oriented enterprises.
- Provides engineering support in comparison of in-house bids to proposed ISSA prices.
- Leads or participates in studies, assessments, administrative appeals, and development of in-house Government cost estimates and PWSs for technical or engineering projects.
- Provides engineering support to source selection efforts and private-public partnerships.
- Analyzes and provides expert level guidance on the technical architecture of Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- Interfaces with combatant commands, components, services, agencies, senior level executives, key stakeholders, technical working groups, as a company expert for maximum guidance in all areas of the network.
- Develops complex network services including cost reduction and efficiency, and network capacity planning and reporting.
- Maintains documentation for support, training and best practices in network planning.
- Manages strategic partners and suppliers to ensure the infrastructure is operated in a manner that meets the needs of network planning.
- Evaluates and recommends projects and initiatives needed to improve or maintain current quality of network planning.
- Provides in-house technical expertise and strategic planning and expertise to ensure network capacity meets current and future network requirements.
- Develops and improves appropriate network controls and policies and enforces current cyber security policies as required.
- Evaluates and assesses compliance with established information assurance policies and regulations.
- Makes recommendations implementing countermeasures, prepares required documentation for and coordinate with senior engineers.
- Conducts engineering analysis and evaluation for security-related hardware, software, and network evaluations.
- Keeps abreast of emerging security technologies and make appropriate recommendations regarding their implementation.
- Participates in projects as technical expert to ensure timely implementation or delivery of critical information security infrastructure.
- Develops standardized processes and procedures in support of Information Security endeavors to develop and document SOPs and processes.
- Researches, recommends, and implements changes to procedures to protect data from future violations.
- Consults with key stakeholders and evaluates requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, plan projects, and coordinate tasks for installation of networks.
- Develops alternative routing scenarios and changes in required sequence of network activities.
- Responsible for the planning and management of large network and telecommunications projects or significant segments of a large complex project.
- Conducts technical research and analysis on network upgrades and components to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system. Required Qualifications:
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance and be able to be read on to the program upon hire.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline or equivalent general and specialized experience.
- Must have SME level experience in network and system design, network integration, network analysis, computer networking, mini- and micro-computer, and/or digital and graphic display systems.
- Must have the ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
- Must have the ability to communicates both verbally and in writing in a professional manner. Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledge and or experience with DoD CIO, DISA and Services networks.
- Proven experience with building and maintaining large networks.
- Knowledge and or experience with the DoD initiative, Joint Information Environment (JIE)
- Proven supervisory skills and provide team leadership to less experienced analysts. What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location US-Arlington-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Washington DC , Cyber Security Analyst, Professions , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!