Automotive Repair Technician C
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Do you have---
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Our Automotive Repair Technician C's are dedicated technicians who:
- Perform the following repairs: basic suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, basic brake diagnosis and repair, alignments, tire repair, fluid maintenance exchange, and battery check and installation.
- Maintain knowledge of general automotive skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized work area.
- Properly maintain tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement.
- Accurately performs repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary of $18.50 to $22.25/hour, depending on experience
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment.
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using standard automotive procedures at a level normally acquired through the completion of two (2) years as an automotive technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least two categories: Suspension & Steering, and Brakes, or the equivalent knowledge and experience with the ability to attain the required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 75lbs, and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Washington DC , Automotive Repair Technician C, Professions , Brandywine, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!