Data Quality Analyst
Company: Pragmatics, Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Job Description: Position available upon award of work
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company* Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Data Quality Analyst with experience supporting large enterprise data warehouse/ analytics data-driven environment. As a Data Quality Analyst you will design, develop, and implement applications using database languages and technologies to support business requirements.
* Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
* Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
* Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution * Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
* Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
* Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
* Hands-on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
* Experience with Informatica Data Quality or equivalent Data Quality tool
* Strong analysis skills
* Knowledge of metadata and overall data governance concepts
* Proficient in SQL and database concepts; development experience needed in database languages
* Experience with Windows
* Hands-on experience following the iterative and Agile SDLC
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience in MS Office suite
* Financial institution (FDIC, OCC Treasury, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac) experience with banking and mortgages is beneficial.
* Experience with BI reporting tools a plus
* Experience with Big Data/Cloud storage technologies a plus
* Data Warehouse Automation
Education and Experience
* BS Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field required
* Technical certifications are a plus
* US Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the federal government. We provide software engineering, agile business intelligence and analytics, audiovisual and learning technologies, cybersecurity, systems engineering, independent verification and validation, IT service management, program management, and transportation solutions. Pragmatics has diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about our company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Pragmatics, Inc., Washington DC, Data Quality Analyst, Professions, Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!