Maintenance Tech for Apartment Community - Silver Spring, MD
Company: Grady Management Inc.
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: January 12, 2018
Maintenance Technician - Apartment Community Silver Spring, MD Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for Glenmont Forest Apartments, a 480 unit residential community in Silver Spring, MD. Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must. Position Responsibilities:
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested. Job Requirements:
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus - not required
- A Valid Driver --??s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
- Some over time required for taking calls after-hour emergency maintenance, including nights, weekends and on-call. This is a live-on position. Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO. GLENMONT FOREST APARTMENTS 2386 Glenmont Circle Silver Spring, MD 20902 Fax: Email: EEO M/F/D
Keywords: Grady Management Inc., Washington DC, Maintenance Tech for Apartment Community - Silver Spring, MD, Professions, Silver Spring, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!