Seeking a Revenue Cycle Analyst in Washington, D.C.
Company: Adecco Medical & Science
Posted on: February 12, 2024
We are currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Analyst for
ourbehavioral healthcare facility in Washington, DC!This is a
full-time, direct-hire opportunity with excellent benefits. In this
role you will be responsible for front-end and back-end revenue
cycle activities for the assigned area. If you are a Revenue Cycle
Analyst who is interested in joining a growing team of
professionals and are ready for a new opportunity, please apply
today! Company Benefits:
- Generous PTO accrual (5 weeks!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental
- Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness,
- Pet Insurance,
- Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings,
- 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment,
- Wellness programs,
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and
- Very Competitive pay rates MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate degree in the
field of business or higher preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with Medicaid/private insurance
verification experience ideally in a behavioral health setting
- Minimum 3 years experience performing healthcare reimbursement,
behavioral health insurance/billing or related work.
- Electronic medical data exchange (EDI) experience
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
or equivalent combination of education and experience SUMMARY OF
- The RRCA is responsible for obtaining benefit information for
all patients/participants who are admitted into a program in the
assigned area including but not limited to outpatient, crisis,
inpatient or residential level of care.
- The RRCA is responsible for verifying clients insurance
benefits and eligibility to ensure that a patient/participant
benefit covers services being rendered and resolves any issues with
coverage and escalates complicated issues to management.
- The RRCA is responsible for the qualification, data analysis,
data accuracy, preparing and submitting claims to payers. This
position is responsible for timely and compliant claim submissions
in accordance with the billing requirements set forth by the
- The RRCA is responsible for ensuring that behavioral and
physical health claims are paid correctly, timely, and accurately.
The RRCA will monitor payer response files, communicate findings,
and analyze payer activity.
- The position requires strong communication and organizational
skills. Interaction with clinic staff, billing staff and insurance
companies daily is necessary to coordinate patients insurance
information and complete the verification process.
- This role requires an individual with strong analytical and
problem-solving and metadata skills. The ideal candidate will be a
self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to
detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The RRCA is responsible for making sure that all patient/client
data is accurate and kept secure and will also ensure HIPAA
compliance. Pay Details: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy /> The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security
Keywords: Adecco Medical & Science, Washington DC , Seeking a Revenue Cycle Analyst in Washington, D.C., Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!