SAS to Python Data Analyst
Company: Robotics Technologies LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2023
- W-2 Open Positions Need to be Filled Immediately. Consultant
must be on our company payroll, Corp-to-Corp (C2C) is not allowed.
Candidates encouraged to apply directly using this portal. We do
not accept resumes from other company/ third-party recruiters Job
Overview Job ID:J38608Specialized Area:PythonJob Title:SAS to
Python Data AnalystLocation:Washington,DCDuration:10 -MonthsDomain
Exposure:Work Authorization:Client:To Be Discussed LaterEmployment
Type:W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R,
SAS) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data
- Solid working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience with model implementation.
- Experience with code refactoring.
- Write effective, scalable code and should be able to improve
responsiveness and overall performance of the code.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Ability to test and debug programs/tools/applications.
- Fluent in Python libraries for Data Analysis (Pandas, Numpy,
etc.). ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer
inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V).
Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline,
termination and all other employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration
status, veteran status or any other protected status. ROBOTICS
TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision
that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and
employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements
or related matters. Nor will ROBOTICS TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a
posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency
in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to
comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or
local government contract
Keywords: Robotics Technologies LLC, Washington DC , SAS to Python Data Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!