Human Capital - Intelligence Analyst
Location: Takoma Park
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking experienced Intelligence Analysts
for our client's operational requirements on a mission focused
program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the
Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will
collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the
intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that
shape government policy. Candidates will conduct in-depth research,
perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis
into actionable insights.Specific areas of expertise and support
are need in the following areas:Expertise required in data
modeling/data analysis, conducting research and analysis,
familiarity with the Human Capital ecosystem, analyzing human
capital intelligence gaps. Able to fully explore human capital
studies and synthesize concepts and ideas with all-source human
capital data. Able to review modeled data and provide assessments.
Able to prepare talking points, predictive modeling, briefings, and
concepts related to human capital.Responsible for entire projects
or processes spanning multiple professional areas.Problems
typically involve multiple issues, areas, or specialties.Makes
significant improvements in programs, processes, and solutions to
enhance results.Utilizes expert knowledge of and ability to apply
advanced principles, and concepts of a professional family.Primary
- Use all-source analyst to further the understanding of human
capital information and the human capital ecosystem - its story,
backstory, and understory.
- Identity and analyze human capital intelligence gaps and their
- Assess impact of critical gaps on future needs, and possible
alternative futures for workforce, workplace, and work.
- Assess ecosystem domains leads and lags.
- Align human capital ecosystem with mission needs - strategic
and tactical -to forecast how, when, why human capital ecosystem
domains might respond and adapt to counter future threat.
- Focus on well-being aspects of the workforce, workplace, and
work as enablers of intelligence readiness.
- Fully explore as mini-intelligence studies the human capital
questions posited by the Hill and the DNI.
- Synthesize through leader concepts and leading-edge ideas with
all-source human capital data.
- Collaborate with mission partners and stakeholders across the
IC and Public/Private divide to discover common ground for the
future workforce, workplace, and work in the digital age.
- Synthesize public, private, in-house, and modeled data with
thought leader findings to assess whether and how the human capital
ecosystem may evolve in the near future and long term.
- Anticipate future-state multi-sector workforce comprised of
digital, civilian, and military FTEs. Develop tradecrafts to
assess/measure mission success of specific FTE mixtures used
against emergent/persistent threats.Basic Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Requires a BA degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant
- 3 years of experience working with or in the IC. Pay Range: Pay
Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00 The Leidos pay range for this job
level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Human Capital - Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Takoma Park, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!