Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project and
Program Management Analyst to join the National Airspace System
(NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team in the Washington
DC office.The position will provide support to Federal Aviation
Administration's (FAA) EOSH Services Group AJW-23 in achieving
goals and objectives and improving business processes to acquire
and maintain effective administration of the EOSH Group's task
orders, i.e., monitoring task order activities, accomplishments,
and finances; informing FAA program managers of pertinent issues
and ensuring that qualified contractors are available.The Project
and Program Management Analyst will provide administrative and
project management support to the EOSH Services Management Team and
staff by conducting research, classifying and summarizing data for
the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring
basis.Provide planning, scheduling, networking and coordination
assistance among regional and headquarters' organizations,
involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related
monitoring/tracking programs.Business travel not anticipated;
however, if so, less than 5%.Primary Responsibilities
- Attends and supports team meetings and participates in telecons
by capturing related notes, and documents and tracks action items
through to completion as requested by GTI.
- Manipulates data management systems to obtain customized
reports and analyzes data to support program needs.
- Collaborates with Federal Government clients to identify
program needs, documents necessary actions, and track milestones
and timelines to support overall programs.
- Assists in the development and updating of schedules and
timelines and deliver according to GTI requirements.
- Prepares draft documents and notifications; then track and
monitor progress through to completion, as applicable.
- Prepares draft briefings to and for FAA clients. Performs
associated research for assigned projects.
- Maintains a wide range of program documents.
- Prepares, provides and files WBS forms to staff for authorized
- Assists with employee on-boarding and off-boarding tasks and
processes; completing the necessary steps and all associated
- Performs scheduling (to include securing meeting spaces and
needed equipment for meetings) and maintains calendars as
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3
years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional
experience with a related Masters degree.
- Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree
at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Advanced knowledge of and proficient use of Microsoft Office
Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient data collection, analysis and reporting experience
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.Preferred
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly
- Prior work experience with US government mangers, employees and
programsPay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00The Leidos pay
range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Program Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!