Program Support Specialist
Company: FIBERTEK, INC.
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Fibertek is looking for a self-starting individual to fill an
entry-level Program Support Specialist position at Fort Belvoir,
VA. You will support the US Army's world class research and
development programs by producing signs, posters, and plaques, and
supporting the Facilities team of the Army's Research and
Technology Integration Directorate. Other duties include learning
and using CAD (computer aided design) software to update building
plans, assisting in carpentry shop, picking up ordered materials
from local vendors, etc. The position offers an early career
candidate a long term opportunity to develop skills and add
This is a full time, permanent position and Fibertek offers a
comprehensive benefits package. Secret Clearance is required;
Fibertek will sponsor successful candidate for Secret Clearance if
Design and engrave lettering and ornamental designs on metal, glass
and wood articles using engraving machines according to sketches
and using existing logo patterns and programs.--
- Edit, print and adhere posters using large scale plotter and
- Draft, edit, modify, and organize CAD drawings for
construction, electrical, and HVAC requirements.
- Coordinate work with colleagues and clients.
- Other duties as assigned (ex. Facilities team supports snow
clearance on a rotational basis).
- Follow all safety protocol and protection measures.
- Strong customer service skills. Excellent communication and
- Competency in Microsoft Suite and ability to learn specialized
programs (ex. programs for engraving machines, CAD
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Valid driver----s license required for local travel.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements/Demands:
- Production shop and office environments; schedule is 6 AM to 3
PM, Monday to Friday.
- Some lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds required.
Keywords: FIBERTEK, INC., Washington DC , Program Support Specialist, Professions , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!