Imagery Analyst (Mid Level)
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Description Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of
capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems,
and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning to support our customers' mission to defend against
evolving threats around the world. Our team's focus is ensuring our
intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and
tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and
succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.Your
greatest work is ahead!The Intelligence Group at Leidos has
multiple openings for Imagery Analysts to support our customer. The
successful candidate will work as a member of a
government-contractor team providing analysis, research, and
information management. The candidate should have a strong imagery
intelligence background and will independently conduct research and
may initiate ad hoc projects. This position is contingent upon
contract award.What you'll be doing:
- Create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and
information in appropriate softcopy files on information systems
for management access.
- Collect daily intelligence reports utilizing multiple computer
databases and special source libraries.
- Exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types including
- provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence
support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence
- Maintain familiarity with a range of intelligence disciplines
beyond IMINT; primarily HUMINT and SIGINT enabling the integration
of data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a
more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues,
identify intelligences gaps, and prepare intelligence requirements
- Provide situational awareness to analysts and customers through
the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and
datasets.What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required.
- High School Diploma and at least three years of relevant GEOINT
- GPC PL-II IA Certified (or able to obtain).
- Experience with Geospatial software applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software
programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to
include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working independently.Favorable if you have:
- Prior military service or familiarity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and
provide. guidance to customer analysts to build effective customer
relationships. Pay Range: Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 -
$137,700.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Imagery Analyst (Mid Level), Professions , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!