Business Process Analyst Virginia
Company: Insystech Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Seeking an experienced business process analyst to optimize key
business processes by leveraging technology automation and digital
capabilities. You will work cross-functionally to analyze, document
current state and redesign end-to-end processes for improved
efficiency, quality, and customer experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to lead process analysis and
mapping initiatives of core
business operations and workflows.
- Identify process inefficiencies, pain points, and improvement
- Develop innovative process redesigns and automation solutions for
non-IT processes using
technologies like RPA, AI, and workflow tools.
- Create project plans and documentation for implementing new
digitized processes and
- Work with IT teams on system integrations required to enable
- Support organizational change management and employee adoption of
- Establish metrics to measure improvements gained through process
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5+ years experience in business operations and process
- Expert knowledge of process analysis, redesign, and automation
- Hands-on experience implementing technology-driven process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Comfortable working with technical teams to automate non-IT
- Change management experience driving adoption of new
- Excellent facilitation skills and ability to work with all levels
of the organization.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision
Type: Contract C2C/1099/W2
Duration: 6 months
Work Authorization: H1B/GC/USC welcome to apply
Location: Fairfax, VA - 3 days onsite, 2 days remote
Keywords: Insystech Inc, Washington DC , Business Process Analyst Virginia, Professions , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!