Incident Response Analyst
Company: Graham Tech
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Graham Technologies (GTECH), an organization driven by innovation
and transformative solutions, seeks an Incident Response Analyst to
join our fast-growing team of over 70+ members. We are looking for
an Incident Response Analyst having experience working in a
security environment, such as a Security Operations Center (SOC),
and having an understanding of typical cybersecurity deliverables
and time constraints.
You will be happy to know: This is a remote position; however, you
will be expected to visit our customer site in Washinton, DC, for
We are excited about candidates meeting these
- US Citizen with the ability to pass a background check
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or
a similar major, or equivalent job experience
- ISC2 or SANS Certifications in Incident Response or a similar
- Experience with monitoring and analysis of cyber security
events using a wide range of SOC tools.
- Management of Events of Interest, initiating communications,
incident handling, and escalation of incidents as
- Development of Incident Response procedures and forms and
templates to more efficiently manage the process.
- Expertise in developing incident communications to include
generating tickets, initial reporting, follow-ups, requests for
information, and resolution activity.
- Management of compliance requirements for audits and
- Expertise in writing policies and procedures for a SOC
- Experience working with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow,
Remedy, and others
- Other tasks assigned as relevant
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be
treated - fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at
GTech is given equal pay for equal work - regardless of race,
ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age,
nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can offer many of the same services, but what
sets us apart is truly our people! We care about our employees and
show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgment of not
only the final work products but the little steps taken along the
way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our
team members to live well and prosper.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
- Eleven Paid Federal Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
- Flexible Schedules
- Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting services firm zealous about
providing the best solutions to address our client's needs and
maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this
is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range
of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a
family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability
are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees
- the lifeblood of our business! We've purposefully created a
culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our
team members are encouraged to "have a life," both in and out of
the office, through flexible schedules (where available),
continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!
Keywords: Graham Tech, Washington DC , Incident Response Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!