Senior Contracts Analyst
Company: VISTA Technology Services
Posted on: September 21, 2023
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking a
Senior Contracts Analystto support ourNAVSEA customerlocated in
Washington, DC. This is a hybrid position.The ideal candidate will
have experience supporting pre-award and post award contract life
cycle including tracking, analyzing, and coordinating contract and
procurement packages for DoD programs.
- Assist government customer plan and determine contract type,
create pre-and post award documentationand execute.
- Develop and reviewfull RFP packages including Acquisition Plans
(APs),Market Research Reports, Statements of Objectives, Statements
of Work (SOWs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), Quality
Assurance Plans, Source Selection Plans (SSPs), Justification and
Approvals (J&As), Determination and Finding (D&F), and
ensuring the quality, consistency, and compliance with the FAR and
DFARS and administrative, regulatory, and procedural
- Participate in integrated product teams (IPTs) to evaluate and
assess statutory, regulatory, and policy updates impacting the
- Assist in the development and review of Procurement Request
(PR) packages including Statements of Work (SOWs), and Contract
Data Requirements List (CDRL).
- Work as a member of program team and independently to identify,
research, analyze and resolve issues.
- Bachelor's degreein business or a technical field
- 10+ years of DoD program contracting and acquisition experience
required; NAVSEA contract experience preferred.
- Familiar with agile software development
- Post award IDIQ contracts
- Experience writing, reviewing and tracking the approval process
of RFP packages including Statements of Objectives, Statements of
Work (SOWs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), Source Selection
Plans (SSPs), Justification and Approvals (J&As), Determination
and Finding (D&F).
- Experience in developing and tracking the approval process of
Procurement Request (PR) packages including CDRL
- Strong organization and communication skills to effectively
manage multiple tasks,anticipate needs and identify and resolve
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to to assess issues and
- Advance MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required; Power
BI experience highly desirable.
- Assess risks and develop resolutions to meet project/program
goals and objectives.
- Strong writing skills a plus.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required.
This position will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. For this position, VISTA will consider only
applicants with an active DoD security clearance.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave
package. The generous benefit plan includes medical, dental,
vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance, and
employer matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please
visit our website at
VISTA is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: VISTA Technology Services, Washington DC , Senior Contracts Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!