Business Analyst, Washington DC
Company: Rhombus Power Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Rhombus Power is looking for a full-time Business Analyst with
excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and interest
in U.S. national security to support Rhombus' growing portfolio
on-site at the Pentagon.
About Rhombus Power
We work to provide relevant, actionable, and AI-powered insights at
each step in the defense decision-making cycle. Rhombus uses
data-driven technology to equip our clients with the tools they
need to solve the complex, interconnected challenges they face.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a member of the client success team on-site at the Pentagon,
you'll act as a valuable point of contact for Rhombus government
clients and a critical node of communication for the CS team.
You'll work on-site at the Pentagon for three to five days a week,
with floating WFH/remote days as client requirements allow (primary
Due to the nature of our work, a DOD clearance may be required for
this position. As such, US Citizenship is required for this
You'll use your stellar communication skills, organization, and
analysis skills to support product development, relationship
management, and operations functions at Rhombus. Some examples of
these duties include:
- Develop internal and external written products in collaboration
with other members of the CS team (presentations, documents,
- Attend, document, and participate in CS and company events,
including routine and stakeholder meetings, workshops, and product
demonstrations (internal and external) as well as other events both
virtually and on- and off- site.
- Develop and maintain a robust knowledge base of Rhombus
products, key stakeholders, and client perspectives to act as
critical "connective tissue" between leadership, client success
managers, product managers, and developers at the company.
- Stay up-to-date on Rhombus-relevant changes to the DoD data
landscape, developing an awareness of datasets/processes used in
each Rhombus application.
- Effectively communicate Rhombus progress to government
stakeholders via regular reports.
- Work on a portfolio of Rhombus applications under the guidance
of Rhombus CS Managers.
- Capture client feedback, concerns, and DoD sentiment and
summarize for senior stakeholders through collaboration with other
members of the CS team.
- Strategize with operations and CS teammates on product
implementation methods, application wide-release, stakeholder
- Help facilitate client training on core Rhombus products via
in-person/virtual training with clients, demonstrations,
development of training materials, fielding client questions,
- Maintain and enhance project trackers and project management
- Scheduling and other administrative duties as needed to support
CS team success.
Qualifications and Skills
As a Business Analyst for Rhombus Power, you're an excellent,
confident communicator at ease with a variety of audiences - from
senior Rhombus and government leaders to your immediate teammates.
You're a motivated self-starter comfortable navigating ambiguity,
and you have an insatiable curiosity for "how can we do this
better?". You also have a reputation for succeeding in a
collaborative, dynamic environment with rapidly-changing
priorities. You have the following:
- At minimum, bachelor's degree in International Relations,
Foreign Affairs, Public Policy, Political Science or a
science/engineering discipline with 2-3 years of work experience or
a Master's degree in a similar fields with 1-2 years of work
- Comfortable delivering presentations and
- Data-literate with experience in data analysis; comfortable
with Excel and confident in basic statistics
- Experience creating a wide range of documents (presentations,
internal documents, pamphlets, training materials, etc.)
- Excellent at Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with various remote-collaboration tools (Teams,
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet
- Passionate about the intersection between advancing
technologies and national security
- A team-player who works collaboratively and well with
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Background or prior experience at DoD
- Background or prior experience at a technology company, SaaS
firm, defense contractor, or in the startup environment
- Experience with Python, SQL, Stata, or R
- Active Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
Keywords: Rhombus Power Inc., Washington DC , Business Analyst, Washington DC, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!