CRM Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to
support the Digital Solution, Inc. program. The selected candidate
will have the ability to assist customers with Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) technical support issues as well as
consulting with customers on their business processes and the
relevant CRM software usage to meet those business process
requirements. Onsite/In-office software consulting and software
support with occasional remote customer support in a demanding
Capitol Hill environment. The ability to communicate effectively
with VIP customers is a plus.Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation to help customers develop and modify
system configurations for leveraging Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) information systems (IQ) to achieve mission
- Guide customers in formulating new sound business and related
technical processes as well as analyzing/optimizing current
- Coordination with customer business process owners and various
technology teams to ascertain/develop technical requirements and
user acceptance testing relating to CRM system functions including
but not limited to new data acquisition and system output.
- Ability to multi-task while supporting VIP clients.
- Provide daily support for Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to
- Provide weekly reports and open tickets for each support or
consulting request from customers.
- Train Intranet Quorum (IQ) product to new customers as they
turnover in customer offices.Please Note: Must be able to work
onsite as needed in Washington, DC, up to 5 days a week some weeks,
with some potential for some remote work. This is subject to change
based on Leidos, customer, and local government policy related to
Pandemic Remote Work.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills):
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree or master's degree in a
technical discipline and less than two years of experience in a
relatable field. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of
- Candidate must have strong communication (Verbal and Written
Skills), and organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly/concisely/effectively communicate in writing
or in a verbal exchange with varying audiences (one to one, one to
many, different levels of the org chart).
- Ability to effectively synthesize clear explanations of fairly
complex technical or business processes to audiences with varying
levels of backgrounds and expertise.
- Superior customer service.
- Ability to gain/obtain public trust clearance.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary CRM software.
- Basic HTML knowledge and strong, demonstrated troubleshooting
- Can apply logical approach to problem discovery/definition and
resolution.Preferred Qualifications:Additional attributes that will
help ensure success:
- Clear public speaking voice.
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong in-person, phone, and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software like Salesforce or Microsoft
Dynamics and associated business process (mass outreach/email
marketing, correspondence management, administrative
- Advanced Familiarity with MS Excel
- Windows 10, MAC OS, MS Office 2016/2019 knowledge.
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browser
- Familiarity with XML tags and parameter files
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 basic knowledge and experience -
- Oracle/SQL knowledge and experience - potential
- Experience in Multimedia Design and Web Content Development is
a strong differentiator.
- Previous Helpdesk phone support in combination with
customer-facing/onsite support is a strong differentiator.
- Previous 1 year of experience working in a Senator or
Congressman's office using IQ (Intranet Quorum) product.
- Previous helpdesk/onsite support experience and familiarity
with Technical Support Ticketing/Tracking Systems.Previous
Technical support ticket tracking experience is beneficial.Pay
Range:Pay Range $46,800.00 - $72,000.00 - $97,200.00The Leidos pay
range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , CRM Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...