Event Production Operator
Posted on: May 27, 2023
WHO WE AREAt , we pride ourselves on our superior customer
service, passion for excellence, spirit of teamwork, and the focus
on continued innovation. Our employees are the people who enable us
to deliver on those values every business day. That's why we're
always on the lookout for talented, ambitious people who can make a
substantial contribution to our team of smart, down-to-earth,
hardworking professionals.We offer lots of room for growth! We
support each other and value the importance of collaboration and
intellectual curiosity across all our teams. You'll have daily
opportunities to develop your individual skills, become an expert
in the dynamic event production and corporate video industry, and
be part of an innovative organization.We offer a competitive
package and a balanced work-life culture. We love what we do and
hope you do too - come join us! -WHAT YOU'LL DO -Event Production
Operator will work in conjunction with the onsite VideoLink team to
support all video production needs of onsite and hybrid events for
an established global technology client. - This role is responsible
- fulfilling various production operation roles based on the
- working closely with the onsite production coordinator and
additional team members to execute the vision of events; and
- assisting with the day-today maintenance and troubleshooting
all aspects of the client's production facilities and control rooms
- Assist in the setup and configuration of all necessary control
room elements for all client productions.
- Support gathering all relevant hardware, equipment, and
production assets and oversee testing and quality check on all
- Fill various production roles for client productions, including
but not limited to:
- Technical Director
- Audio Technician
- Robotic Camera Operator
- Virtual Operator
- Graphics Operator
- Video Playback Operator
- Streaming Technician
- Lighting Technician
- Teleprompter Operator
- Execute virtual events on various virtual event platforms such
as StreamYard, Wirecast, and VMix.
- Provide support for staging and lighting design.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on all production
equipment and ensure optimization of all equipment configurations
- Assist in troubleshooting of all control related
- Support post-production needs including basic clean up and
content editing for event recordings.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with team members
to ensure alignment on event procedures, scheduling, and production
briefs as required. -WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-have skills & job
- 3+ years of experience in the area of event production,
broadcast, audio/visual and video production, or another similar
- 1+ years of experience in onsite, virtual, and hybrid live
- Studio production and A/V event experience.
- Experience with operating control room equipment including
video switchers, audio consoles, robotic cameras, and video
- Knowledge of virtual production and meeting platforms
- Ability to maintain composure and a positive attitude during
high pressure situations.
- Track record of being organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and
working well in a team atmosphere, as well as having the capability
to work well individually, is essential.
- Strong work ethic, self-direction, self-motivation, patience,
persistence, and perspective.
- Excellent collaboration and customer relationship skills with
the understanding of the importance of white glove service.
- Consistent proactive preparation and timely responses to
multiple channels of communication.Nice-to-have skills
- Experience with Ross production environments and video
switchers including Ultrix routers, Carbonite and Ultra
- Experience with audio production systems including Yamaha audio
consoles, Dante audio routing networks, Shure microphones, and
- Experience with Panasonic PTZ Cameras.
- Familiarity with post-production software including Adobe
Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
- College degree in video production, broadcasting,
communications, or similar field.Other requirements
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Travel is required based on requirements and location of
productions and service needs including meetings at client offices
and AVI-SPL VideoLink offices.
- Ability to lift/carry 50lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders and perform overhead work. -WHY YOU'LL
LIKE WORKING HERE
- Medical benefits, including vision and
- PTO days (vacation, sick days, and personal days) and paid
- Enjoyable company culture.
- Training and professional development opportunities. -If your
interest and skills match the needs of the position, please apply
online. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please state
salary expectations in cover letter.VideoLink affirms in policy and
in practice that all employment decisions will be based on merit
and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status,
national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age,
religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status,
veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected
by law.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: VideoLink, Washington DC , Event Production Operator, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...