Company: ICES, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a
Logistics Coordinator. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as
needed.As a Logistics Coordinator, specific responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:Duties:
- Capability and experience in administration, organizational
management and/or logistics support.Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Associates Degree or Military experience Equal to or greater
than five years of work experience.
- Experience should include planning, organizing, scheduling
milestones and activities (including activity durations),
coordinating moving activities and/or moving personnel, and
reserving and using moving equipment.
- Greater than or equal to 5 years of work experience.Desired
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
- Experience moving and/or relocating storage files, computer
equipment, and any other specialized or required computer equipment
connecting hardware from an existing facility.
Keywords: ICES, Inc., Washington DC , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!