Maintenance Technician - Meadowbrook Run ($3,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Company: Enterprise Community Partners
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Enterprise is a national nonprofit that exists to make a good
home possible for the millions of families without one. We support
community development organizations on the ground, aggregate and
invest capital for impact, advance housing policy at every level of
government, and build and manage communities ourselves. Since 1982,
we have invested $54 billion and created 873,000 homes across all
50 states - all to make home and community places of pride, power
and belonging.Join us at enterprisecommunity.org.Working at
EnterpriseAt Enterprise, you'll be part of a diverse, committed
team making a difference every day. You will collaborate with some
of the smartest minds and biggest hearts in our field. You'll be
empowered to drive systems change and take bold steps to advance
racial equity. And you will find a career home where you're valued
and supported in your growth journey.Enterprise offers career
opportunities in our with an.Job Description Summary:Responsible
for various day-to-day service needs with regards to the physical
condition, appearance and operational efficiency of the property,
ensuring a safe and attractive living environment for residents,
exceptional quality and service, and sustained resident
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate theHEROESprinciples
ofHELPFUL, ENGAGED, RESPONSIVE, OUTSTANDING, EXCELLENCEandSUCCESSin
all activities and interactions.
- Ensures timely, accurate, and high-quality completion of
resident service requests.
- Performs a variety of routine, preventive, scheduled, and
emergency maintenance repairs, as well as general upkeep tasks
throughout the community and on all equipment; maintains
appropriate logs and records.
- Contributes to marketing efforts and resident satisfaction by
providing excellent customer service; communicates effectively,
appropriately, and courteously with residents, associates,
management and guests to ensure that all areas of concern are
addressed promptly and professionally.
- Participates in apartment turnovers as directed. Repairs,
renovates, paints, and cleans vacant apartments.
- Ensures that all areas are kept safe, tidy and free of trash,
debris and animal waste, including the cleanliness of the dumpster
areas, as well as the necessary preparation of dumpsters for trash
- Continuously monitors all areas of the community and grounds to
ensure they are properly and safely maintained; advises management
of any areas needing attention.
- Maintains landscaping including watering of the flowers;
performs snow removal as needed.
- Provides guidance, direction and training to Maintenance
Apprentices & Porters.
- Complies with all policies and procedures and external
regulatory requirements; ensures solid understanding of all
operational and human resources policies and procedures.
- Responds timely, appropriately and courteously to
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training
- Supports other communities as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:This
position has no supervisory responsibilities.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic skill in areas such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical,
HVAC, equipment repair, and painting.
- EPA Section 608 Technician Certification- Type II or Universal
Certification (or ability to obtain within 90 days of
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of hand and power
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment demonstrating
strong organizational and follow up skills along with an ability to
manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to interact, in English, with a diverse group of associates,
residents and external agencies.
- Ability to read, in English, at a level sufficient to
understand policies and procedures, safety notices, general
business correspondence and/or documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Positive attitude, enthusiasm
and energy. Strong customer service orientation to older
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with basic computer keyboarding and navigational
- Provide basic tool set.
- Possess and maintain timely and reliable transportation.
- When on-call, be ready, available, fit for work, and able to
report to the property within 30 minutes of receiving a call.
Keywords: Enterprise Community Partners, Washington DC , Maintenance Technician - Meadowbrook Run ($3,000 Sign-On Bonus), Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!