Entry Level Business Analyst (Training)
Company: PCS Global Tech
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Entry Level Business Analyst Responsibilities: *
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements,
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing
* Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
* Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to
automate and modernize systems.
* Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
* Performing requirements analysis.
* Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
* Effectively communicating your insights and plans to
cross-functional team members and management.
* Gathering critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders and producing useful reports.
* Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial
* Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior
* Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
* Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
* Performing user acceptance testing.
* Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring
* Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
* Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
* Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
* Managing competing resources and priorities.
* Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of
*Entry Level Business Analyst Requirements: *
* A bachelor's degree in business analyst, data analyst, computer
science or related field or a Master's degree
* A minimum of 1 to maximum 3 or 4 years of experience in business
analysis or a related field.
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them
to determine acceptable solutions.
* Advanced technical skills (SQL, TABLEAU, PYTHON).
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Experience creating detailed reports and giving
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management
* Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
* A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Relocation assistance
* Visa sponsorship
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* 2 years
* 3 years
* Under 1 year
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: PCS Global Tech, Washington DC , Entry Level Business Analyst (Training), Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!