Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: November 26, 2022
WE ARE -HIRING -EXPERIENCED SALESPEOPLE!!UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
-We are continuously -expanding operations. We are hiring an
experienced -Comfort Consultant -in Northern Virginia and Suburban
Maryland to service residential customers. -What can WE do for
- Provide stability - over 30% of their staff has been employed
10 years or longer.
- We've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Nat's, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for
employees to enjoy!
- Team events -for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. -As a Comfort Consultant -you
will:Diagnose -customer's HVAC units, consult customers on their
needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding
their home's HVAC units -and lead customers to informed and
confident decisions. -
-Responsibilities -of a Comfort Consultant
- Complete inspection of customer's HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services. -
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans. -
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals. -
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business. -
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the
overall success of the business. -
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and -well-maintained
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, -timecards, curbside
feedback and option sheets. -Competencies for Success as a Comfort
- Proven success as a top salesperson in outside sales
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record. -
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test -
- Highly organized. -
- Strong verbal and written communications. -
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively. -
- Strong desire to improve professionally. -
- Team player. -Benefits
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with -year-round -work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000
- Uniforms -We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers
competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles,
paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our
company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.Come
join our professional and experienced team! - -
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Washington DC , Comfort Consultant, Professions , Oakton, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!