Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Job Description:The National Air Space Integration
Support Contract IV (NISC IV) program within the Civil group at
Leidos is seeking a Program Analyst / Scheduler to support the FAA
customer.The position specifically supports the DCS Battery Program
within the Power Services Group (PSG) within NISC IV.The Power
Services Group provides support for critical power infrastructure
for the FAA.PSG also provides electrical engineering support and
program analysis for the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and
Batteries Programs. -Primary Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining program/project schedules
- Identifying and updating project team members
- Creating and maintaining project charters
- Creating and maintaining baseline scope agreements
- Preparing program and project metrics
- Participating in weekly and monthly telecomsBasic
- BS Degree in technical or business discipline.
- Additional years of related work experience can be substituted
for a degree at the hiring managers discretion.
- 5+ years experience in program analysis/project management
- Experience in program/project scheduling with Primavera or
other scheduling application.
- Familiarity with FAA Corporate Work Plan (CWP)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and
- Ability to support customer and other program staff with
- Ability to maintain documentation on projects including design
notes, design calculations, work logs, vendor contacts and other
- Ability to represent customer in meetings and other activities
dealing with both inside and outside of the department.
- Ability to work well with engineering and management staffs
including external organizations to ensure timely follow up and
on-time project completion.
- Strong Communication Skill.Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skillsPay Range:Pay Range
$65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Program Analyst-Scheduler, Professions , Riverdale, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!