Brewery Distribution Associate
Company: Other Half Brewing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Other Half Brewing is looking for a committed distribution
associate to join our team in Washington, DC.
This position is focused on filling in the gaps for both the
Warehouse and Distribution Teams with a focus in distribution.
Responsibilities include supporting within the warehouse -
organizing, cleaning, unloading trucks, driving trucks, moving
pallets, and setting up the warehouse.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Drive delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations
to deliver product to retail accounts.
* Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of
team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on
* Collect payments from accounts as needed and if instructed to do
* Lift, stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying
weights to accounts.
* Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Other
Half Brewery products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating
product as necessary to ensure freshness. You are the face of our
company, make us proud!
* Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display
forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time
* Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation
checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely
* Manually load and unload product from side loader truck.
* Build pallets for deliveries within the week.
* May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed.
* High school diploma or GED
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a safe driving record
* Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180
lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
* Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights,
weekends, and/or holidays
* One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse/distribution
* Previous beverage delivery industry experience preferred
The base pay range for this position is $20.00 - $25.00 per hour.
The determination of what a specific employee in this job
classification is paid within the range depends on a number of
factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment
history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, etc."
At Other Half Brewing, we work hard to create a culture that
embodies diversity. One of the ways we accomplish this is through
our commitment to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make
employment decisions by removing bias or prejudice against any
employee or applicant's race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal
state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Brooklyn, NY 11231: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Other Half Brewing, Washington DC , Brewery Distribution Associate, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!