Plumbing Entry Level Technician / Management Trainee
Company: United Air Temp
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: United Air Temp has been providing
Residential HVAC service in the DC Metropolitan area since 1931.
Since our inception, United Air Temp has grown from a small town in
Erie, Pennsylvania to a multi-state operation including Virginia,
Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida. United Air Temp has
expanded to 28 branches and 3 installation departments. Our mission
at United Air Temp is to create an environment where talented
people, with like-minded goals can grow and achieve great things.
It is our purpose to build a national company that will endure for
our customers and associates. We strive to set and achieve higher
standards consequently changing the industry to which we
United Air Temp is a production-based company with rapid
advancement potential. Even during the current economy, our company
is still growing. We offer a stable work environment that offers
jobs security and many opportunities for careers advancement. Learn
how to train, mentor, and develop yourself and others with our
in-house training facility. We offer hands on training and
on-the-job training that has been approved by the VA Board of
Contractors. With great benefits that include; 401K Retirement
plan, health care, dental insurance, Federal credit union
availability and banking options.
CATEGORY: Skilled Trades
Looking for a new career or career change?
Interested in learning a trade while employed with a company that
has unlimited opportunities for both financial and career
If so, we'd like to hear from you!
We are a Large Residential Plumbing/HVAC company in the DC
Metropolitan area that seeks driven, career-oriented
Established in 1931, we are a successful production-based company
that provides training, education, and rapid advancement potential.
We only promote from within the company.
- successfully complete our rigorous entry-level 3-week training
program, with an emphasis on customer service, plumbing skills, and
- Learn how to train, mentor, and develop yourself and others
* THIS IS A HANDS-ON POSITION AND REQUIRES PLUMBING WORK IN THE
FIELD. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICE POSITION.
- 401K, medical and dental packages
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Company vehicle
- Paid training
- Plumbing State Licensing/Certifications
- Flat rate pay averaging 35-45k+ first year
- bonuses & incentives
- 100% employee-owned with potential stock options
30-40k+ potential first year, 80k-100k potential in 2-3 years
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Requirements:
- No prior Plumbing experience needed
- Able to lift 100 lbs 18"
- Own basic hand tools
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Sales experience preferred
- Mechanical/Plumbing aptitude a plus
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- All candidates will be subject to criminal background
LOCATION: VA, Springfield
SHIFT: -not applicable-
Keywords: United Air Temp, Washington DC , Plumbing Entry Level Technician / Management Trainee, Professions , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!