HR Benefits Analyst - $27/hr-$30/hr - Washington, DC
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our client, a non-profit organization in Washington, DC, is
seeking a temporary HR Benefits Analyst to join their team!About
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with health and welfare, employee benefits, COBRA
administration, and data entry required.
- Strong written/verbal communication, customer service, and
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations in posting cash
receipts and reconciliations.
- Tech savvy with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Responsible for daily administration of employee benefits for
the participants of contributing employers.
- Post monthly contribution payments.
- Provide customer service to participants and contributing
- Maintain records, file documents, and research/request
- Resolve vendor eligibility discrepancy reports.
- Generate and mail letters and eligibility notices to
participants.This is a 90-day (mid-October 2022 to mid-January
2023) temporary opportunity that pays $27/hr-$30/hr (with a
potential to go permanent). If you are interested in this
opportunity, please apply today with your resume in Microsoft Word
format!Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with
Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.Company
Profile:Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in
search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver
coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a
commitment to project completion and success and a passion for
innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.Our niche brands
offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth
companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career
specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office
locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be
added to address ever changing constituent needs.Learn more about
Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill
Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill
Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by
visiting .We look forward to working with you.Beacon Hill.
Employing the Future (TM)
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Washington DC , HR Benefits Analyst - $27/hr-$30/hr - Washington, DC, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!