Company: System One
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionIF INTERESTED REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
KSPICER@ALTAITS.COM OR TEXT/CALL #301-252-8762 DEADLINE TO SUBMIT
CANDIDATES REQUIRED- Ability to Obtain Public Trust
Per Federal Government- US Citizenship required
ALTA IT Services is looking for a Fulfillment Analyst to work for a
Government Contractor in Washington DC. This is an exciting
opportunity to join a great team and bring your skills to the table
and learn new skills as well.More About the Role:
- Working with and supervised by the Service Request Lead to
facilitate specific requests, incidents and tasks.
- Less phone interaction and more attention to detail required as
this role facilitates people coming in and leaving the
- Obtaining, configuring and placement of new equipment for
personnel which requires some field work between the multiple
- Ensuring that any and all tasks or incidents related to
ONBOARDING, OFFBOARDING and MOVING of personnel are communicated in
writing and coordinated in a timely manner with the customer making
the request and the service request lead.
- Efficient and professional written and verbal communication
with the customer base in order to gather and verify
- Experience with Windows 10 operating system
- Basic software and hardware configuration and maintenance
- Experience with the Remedy ticketing system.
- Experience with mobile device setup (iPhones)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) software (e.g.
- Ability to Identify areas for process improvement that can be
brought to the attention of the service request lead and
- Daily viewing and tracking of outstanding ticket items to
ensure that no deadlines are missed, or alternate plans are made if
a delay is unavoidable.
- High attention to detail and effective time management within
the parameters set by the Request Fulfillment Lead. You Will Bring
- Knowledge of Remedy ticketing system or similar is a plus.
- Typically has 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain clearance (U.S Citizenship
- Ability to effectively and efficiently escalate end user issue
to other IT support components.These Qualifications Would be Nice
- Certified HDI Support Center Analyst
- Comptia A+ and/or Comptia Network+ Certification
- ITIL Foundation
Keywords: System One, Washington DC , Fulfillment Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!