Company: Kensington Healthcare Center
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Kensington Healthcare Center - The Rehab Technician is
responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assist therapists in maintaining rehab department.
- Sets up treatments and/or gathers supplies for treatments as
requested by therapy staff.
- Responsibilities to include assisting therapists with setup and
pre-planned transport for group and concurrent sessions as
- Communicates with nursing personnel to help ensure patients are
ready for therapy sessions.
- Assists the Therapy Manager with making the schedule on the
- Assists the Therapy Manager with contacting and scheduling
- Cleans the rehab gym equipment according to cleaning
- Maintains the cleaning and temperature logs.
- Verifies client information; setting up files/insurance for
- Attending meetings with therapists and facility staff
- Liaison between facility and rehab department
- Maintains confidentiality of all medical record, facility and
rehab related information.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Reviews and adheres to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Kensington Healthcare Center, Washington DC , Rehab Technician, Professions , Kensington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!