SAP Data Architect Consultant
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the
most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for
the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career
possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an
entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help
make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch
connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the
best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business.
From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your
career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist with pursuits and practice development
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise,
strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve
our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's
newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going
operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology.
Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest
technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on
digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers,
enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their
business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP
S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP
S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and
Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 2 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Experience with SAP Data Architecture, and SAP MDG/MDM
- Hands-on configuration and design experience
- Participation in all phases of at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP
- Experience implementing MDG master data domains
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 50%, based on the work you do and the
clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Experience with SAP BODS, Information Steward, and Data
- Data cleansing implementation experience
- Knowledge of SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), Smart Data
Integration (SDI) or Smart Data Access (SDA)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
- Greenfield implementation experience
- Understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
- Experience delivering projects using Agile Methodology
- Master's degree
Keywords: Deloitte, Washington DC , SAP Data Architect Consultant, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!