SAP SD SR Business Analyst - Hybrid/ Remote
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SAP SD SR Business Analyst - RemoteLocation: New Bremen, OH, US,
Company Description: Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading
innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment
and technology. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the
safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower
their total cost of ownership. Primary Responsibilities
- Gather requirements from end users, facilitate business process
discussions, and participate in solution design, documentation,
configuration, testing, and end user support.
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives for processes,
policies, and procedures through statistical analysis. Continually
look for ways to drive SAP accounting best practices.
- Work as a liaison and subject matter expert between SAP and
business owners for quarterly system updates, root cause analysis,
and solution recommendations.
- Analyze business cases to measure adherence to standardized
practices and data governance standards. Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field is required.
- Working knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) processes
is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in SAP VMS as well as VISTEX preferred.
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are
- Minimal travel required. Remote Work: Crown offers hybrid
remote work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary as
some onsite work is required. Relocation assistance is available.
Work Authorization: Crown will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for
which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary
visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the
future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please. Compensation and Benefits: Crown offers an
excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees
including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible
Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability
Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and
much more.EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Job Segment: SAP, Computer Science, Information Systems, ERP,
Business Analyst, TechnologyApply now -
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Washington DC , SAP SD SR Business Analyst - Hybrid/ Remote, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!