Company: IMG Crown
Posted on: May 16, 2022
IMG-Crown has an opening for a Data Analyst to support survey
operations at the U.S. Energy Information Administration. This
includes survey support from data collection through analysis and
ultimately report publication. The candidate will work as part of
an integrated Team and may assist in the analysis of data collected
by weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual national energy surveys.
The analyst will serve as frontline communicator with survey
respondents, helping to troubleshoot issues and resolve anomalous
reported data. Data Analyst duties include:
- Employing multiple analysis techniques on reported survey data
to identify errors, omissions, or inconsistencies within microdata
and aggregated data sets.
- Communicating with survey respondents to verify reported
- Working effectively with Team members to deliver quality data
sets on a strategic schedule.
- Sharing your experiences through summary and knowledge transfer
activities so that the Team can continually improve baseline
- Participating in ad hoc analytical projects, for example,
impacts of survey form changes.Compensation Range: Entry Level
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation for a religious
belief or a health-related need.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to absorb
and process information quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Apply critical thinking across multiple tasks.
- Capable and comfortable utilizing MS Office suite. Desired
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional experience in the energy-related fields.
- Experience as an on-site federal contractor or knowledge of
- Relevant experience with dataset creation, dataset
manipulation, relational database concepts, or data
- Proficiency with database technologies (Oracle, SQL),
statistical software (SAS Enterprise, R), or BI toolsets
(Jaspersoft, MS Power BI).PM19 PI174763607
Keywords: IMG Crown, Washington DC , Data Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!