SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Manager
About Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using
digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking,
Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web
team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy
eCommerce and Portal solutions.
Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related
to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer
and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet
and internet solutions focused on content presentment and
transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as
customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our
clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You
understand what it takes to make complex SAP Commerce Cloud
solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every
step of the way.
Work you'll do
- Define the project delivery roadmap as well as the overall
- Help define business requirements and process design,
(including scenario design and flow mapping)
- Help clients create a project roadmap based on business
priorities and create cost estimation
- Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related
to digital transformations
- Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering
marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand
values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating
content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire
their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology
platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing
user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients'
marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven,
creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience
in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and
development (web, mobile, social, physical) eCommerce strategy,
implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects
that accelerate results
- 6+ years of experience working with major ecommerce and related
technology vendors especially SAP Commerce, CCV2, SAP Commerce
Cloud, SOLR, payment gateways.
- Experience in designing and delivering complex web projects
based on Hybris eCommerce platform.
- Knowledge of incremental changes with last few SAP commerce
- Significant architecture experience with 4-5 full end-to-end
- Experience managing and delivering key components of large
- Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
- Ability to Travel up to 50%, based on the work you do and the
clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven experience delivering mid-size to large ecommerce
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client
- Experience managing project risk and project revenues and
- Working knowledge of the tracking and reporting processes
required to keep clients and project teams up-to-date.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
other technology-related field.
Keywords: Deloitte, Washington DC , SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Manager, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!