X-Ray Technician - Urgent Care
Company: GWU Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Summary The X-Ray Technician has to be able to perform
a variety of imaging studies specific to special modalities and
special procedures. This position works in an Urgent Care Center in
Washington, DC. Work schedule is flexible and weekend work may be
required. This is a Part-time position.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Shoot X-rays in an Urgent Care setting.
- Obtaining quality images using correct positions, markers, and
- Implementing safety procedures for patients, self, and staff to
avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Understand how to process images using CR and archiving images
- Handling physician requests in a timely manner
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional
standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local
- Prepares patients for examination by triaging and reporting
patient history summary. Will aid front desk in patient check
- Facilitates a smooth and efficient operation of the clinical
department by monitoring patient flow and decreasing wait
- High School Diploma or GED, and completion of appropriate
- X ray Certification certificate required. -
- One year of experience as an X-Ray Technician.
- Current CPR certification (healthcare provider level)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Keywords: GWU Medical Faculty Associates, Washington DC , X-Ray Technician - Urgent Care, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!