Blacksmith Forge Consultant (100% remote)
Company: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Blacksmith Forge Consultant (100% remote)Primary Location -
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Blacksmith Forge
Consultant (100% remote) for our premier client in Springdale,
Arkansas. This is a contract position in the food industry.
Education and Experience -
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other technical area.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN BLACKSMITH FORGE and/ or Exeedra.
- SAP SD experience a plus.
- Experience communicating technical information to stakeholders,
peers, management, and non-technical team members.
- Experience communicating functional requirements to highly
technical team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities -
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Basic knowledge of JIRA, HP Quality Center and Remedy is a
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team
environment and mentor less senior, less experienced team
- Advanced general computer skills required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Basic knowledge of JIRA, HP Quality Center a plus.
- Document and maintain support procedures and information as
needed to maintain a positive support level.
- Participate in project delivery and process optimization to
support the execution of projects using various project
methodologies including performing configuration within a variety
of software packages.
- Develop test plans for given releases as well as execute system
and integration test cases.
- Ability to take a topic of higher complexity and break it into
topics that are digestible by technical and non-technical
- Handle multiple engagements simultaneously without compromising
accountability or reducing level of engagement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:Job Responsibilities -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with
demonstrated ability to tell the "story."
- Equivalent work experience may be acceptable.
- An analyst is expected to participate in various activities
throughout the systems development lifecycle.
- Closely align with business stakeholders to elicit, analyze and
document customer needs into well-organized business requirements
that technical individuals can comprehend.
- Further responsibilities will include developing and
maintaining professional and technical knowledge of the area(s)
assigned, including a consistent focus on emerging and predominant
technologies that enable the assigned area.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and
identify systems processes through evaluation of business
objectives, drivers, and success metrics.
- Drive business requirement discussions resulting in
documentation and resource skillset / task estimation.
- Cultivate strong business relationships by demonstrating an
understanding of related processes, requirements, systems, and
- Maintain awareness of best practices including processes and
technology and identify opportunities for improvement of existing
- Analyze and interpret information technology proposals and
evaluate and develop alternative implementation plans.
- Use existing or research new tools that improve the delivery of
solutions to customers.
- Provide guidance feedback to more junior analysts within the
team to elevate their level of capabilities.
- Document necessary business cases to frame opportunities,
benefits, and risks to decide on a course of action.
- Document business requirements and detailed functional
specifications from multi-department stakeholders for review and
delivery to the development team using traditional waterfall model
as well as develop epics, user stories, and their acceptance
criteria for agile delivery.
Interested?Qualified candidates should send their resumes to
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with
strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including
Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile
innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded
the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business
First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing
staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of
partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such
titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold
Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered
Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit
www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.
Keywords: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc., Washington DC , Blacksmith Forge Consultant (100% remote), Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!