Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you driven by a desire for continuous improvement and
exploring the world of ideas? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial
environment that depends on you for results? Then come join Big
Big Think is a new media publisher exploring the worlds biggest
questions with the worlds biggest thinkers. We release short-form
interview videos with academics, researchers, scientists,
innovators, entrepreneurs, and activists who are grappling with the
worlds biggest and most interesting questions.
Watch this video to see what we're all about!
Our core teams in New York City, Los Angeles, and DC are joined by
a growing network of directors, editors, composers, designers,
journalists, developers, and more all around the world. Together,
were building the kind of media company we all want to work for:
curious, experimental, and ambitious.
What You'll Get Out of This Opportunity
- Collaborative culture and mentorship in a startup
- Fulfillment in seeing raw material become a beautiful, powerful
- Growth opportunities within a fast-growing company
- Competitive salary and benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Commuter Benefits,
Mobile Phone Stipend, and more!
- Work from home, remote flexibility
What You'll Do
- Logistics - Work with the Booking Producer to usher projects
through pre-production and production by planning, scheduling, and
- Crew Coordination - Work with the Booking Producer to assemble
teams of in-house and freelance filmmakers all over the world.
- Production Liaison - Sit in on productions (virtually) and make
sure things are running smoothly, communicate with Producers &
Directors throughout the shoot, troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Project Coordination - Collaborate with the Booking Producer to
give updates on various projects, report budget/timeline updates,
collaborate on problem-solving, and help keep everything on
- System Maintenance - Work with the Booking Producer to maintain
systems that help streamline processes including location tracking,
crew hiring, production resources, etc.
What You'll Need
- Experience production coordinating long-form or short-form
documentaries (narrative content and commercial experience also a
plus; both in the office and in the field
- Basic knowledge of cameras, gear, and production
- Experience working with Google applications; Google Drive,
Documents, Sheets, etc.
- Positive, hard-working, can-do attitude with excellent
- Very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up and learn
- Great communication skills through written and verbal
- Love of our type of storytelling -- discussing big ideas and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Freethink, Washington DC , Production Coordinator, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!